[Artemisia] Calling All Loch Salann Archers!!

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 10:59:37 CDT 2005

On Thursday, Oct 27, our Barony will be INVADED!  Archers from the Barony of
Gryphon's Lair will be arriving at Salt Lake Archery in Sugarhouse a 6:00 pm
for "practice".  We cannot let this blatant breach of our borders go
unanswered!  Please join me at Salt Lake Archery to meet these invaders!  We
must show them that WE are the Archers in Loch Salann, and that they are
here with our permission ONLY!

There is a $5.00 charge for shooting, rental equipment is available for an
additional fee, and much fun will be had by all.

Morgan