[Artemisia] FW: [duchy_argos] Celebrate HL Theadora

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 14:39:26 CDT 2005

  _____

From: duchy_argos at yahoogroups.com [mailto:duchy_argos at yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Nikki Mccorristin
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 11:22 AM
To: duchy_argos at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [duchy_argos] Celebrate HL Theadora

Please forward this to any and all lists appropriate. Thank you.
*-----------------------------------------

Good tidings to you good friends and gentles of the Kingdom of Artemisia.

I, Tianna NiCoimin, write to you this day with a full and happy heart that
our friend, her Ladyship Theodora of Trebizond, has been sent on vigil to
ponder her path toward the Peerage of Pelican.

We invite you to attend her vigil at Kingdom Collegium, November 5th in the
Barony of Gryphon's Lair where she will take all advice from those that
offer it. I invite those of you who know this honorable lady to bring to her
an item or a token that represents you or your relationship with her. Please
know that this is in no way a requirement to attend the vigil. And for those
unable to attend, she asks for words of wisdom, poems or any literature you
deem appropriate to be sent to me. I will collect these and create a book of
memories for her to keep.

I look forward to seeing or hearing from you all to celebrate this
auspicious occasion for such a dear lady.

Tianna NiCoimin
NikkiPooHead at hotmail.com
801.718-6875

Medieval
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+and+renaissance+costume&w1=Med
ieval+and+renaissance+costume&w2=Society+for+creative+anachronism&w3=Medieva
l+time+dinner+and+tournament&c=3&s=117&.sig=QfASwUOIaIvkiStublptpw>  and
renaissance costume

Society
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Society+for+creative+anachronism&w1=Med
ieval+and+renaissance+costume&w2=Society+for+creative+anachronism&w3=Medieva
l+time+dinner+and+tournament&c=3&s=117&.sig=ITwtXU13XcrRFbRsGqt4uA>  for
creative anachronism

Medieval
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+time+dinner+and+tournament&w1=
Medieval+and+renaissance+costume&w2=Society+for+creative+anachronism&w3=Medi
eval+time+dinner+and+tournament&c=3&s=117&.sig=5HfkcsNg0NQAOuid4_aIvg>  time
dinner and tournament

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*	 Visit your group "duchy_argos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/duchy_argos> " on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: