[Artemisia] Rumors of 40th Year

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 09:44:21 CDT 2005

If I understand the story correctly, the Society did not receive any bids for 40 year.  Except one from HL Morgan Wolf but he sent it after the fact.  So the Society canceled the event.  I believe this is An Tir's unoffical 40 year. However certainly worth looking into.

Redhawk

sandrah at surfbest.net wrote: An Tir is definitely hosting a 40 year celebration. However, it is
not listed on the Society's page of events and when I glanced through
some of the past minutes I didn’t see where they had chosen anyone to
host the “official” Society 40 year celebration.

It may be that An Tir decided to host their own 40 year, or it may be
official. That part is not clear.

Marisa
Kingdom of Artemisia Web Minister