[Artemisia] FW: [wyewood] Rumors of 40th Year

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Tue Oct 25 21:52:02 CDT 2005

Would have been nice if I had remembered to include the website link :-)

http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=1398

-----Original Message-----
From: Mir Plemmons [mailto:tvorimir at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:37 PM
To: Raven DuLoche
Cc: wyewood at wyewood.org
Subject: Re: [wyewood] FW: [Artemisia] Rumors of 40th Year

An Tir's holding a party and inviting the Known World.  It's near Randle, WA
- about 50 miles east of Chehalis WA on Highway 12.  It's May 5-15.  The
website has only a skeleton so far.

The site's 300acres, there are lots of big plans being shaped and moving
forward...  ...and I'm holding a party and inviting the Known World's
Chirurgeons, for my part!!

is
Mir