[Artemisia] Headless House Training Manual

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Oct 31 13:05:47 CST 2005

Dawn Tavares wrote:

> Dr. Lady Therasia wrote:
>

>> (For those who are not familiar with Lucky, he's a quadruple peer,
>

> Quadruple? I thought only three peerages existed.
>

> Aurora de Portugal
> Loch Salaan

Royal Peers - Viscounty/County/Duchy - also come with a Patent of
Arms in many cases (differences depend on Kingdom and also the
individual - if they were already a Knight/Laurel/Pelican, no need for
another Patent of Arms declaration upon achieving the Royal status)

Bestowed Peers - Knight/Laurel/Pelican

I tend to think of the 'multi' personages as akin to poker hands -

'A pair' - any two Bestowed Peerages OR one of each type of Peerage
'Three of a kind' - any two Bestowed Peerages and any one Royal Peerage OR
	all three Bestowed Peerages
'Full House' - All three Bestowed Peerages AND a Territorial title other
than
	the Royal Peerage ones (Court or Landed Baron)
'Royal Flush' - All three Bestowed Peerages and  a Royal Peerage AND a
	Territorial title.

I know, it's a little odd, but it is one way I manage to figure out
Precedence
in an Order of March when doing it 'on the fly' - no references from on-line
or master printouts, just the 'top five titles on an index card, please'
sort
of thing.

I am cc'ing the Artemisian Heralds list on this one, to get the information
out a little wider. :-D

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point, OP
Ragged Staff Herald
Northclyf Pursuivant