[Artemisia] (Fwd) Update on Katy

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Thu Sep 1 19:01:07 CDT 2005

Here's some more info Baroness Kayta.

So, yesterday, Katy took a little turn for the worse, unexpectedly. In
the morning the doctors put a small hole in her skull to relieve some
of the pressure. That surgery went fine, however later that afternoon
she "crashed." Doctors believed that an injury had been missed on the
original scan. The surgery today lasted six hours, and her brain
patterns have stabelized. But, they did have to remove her spleen and
most of her liver. She is still unconscious, but her sister said she
wiggled her fingers today, which is a great sign. Beth, Katy's sister,
has been reading the letters everyone has been sending to Katy while
watching her brain patterns. And guess what! She's is showing

malamphy at hotmail.com

We will keep you all updated when we know something new.
~Dahoud and Elise

--------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive
today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM