[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 24, Issue 2

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Sat Sep 3 09:19:04 CDT 2005

Greetings good lords and ladies,

I am in search of an individual or team of persons who would be willing
to spend 1 hour of their precious time, from 4-5 p.m on Saturday,
teaching the youth of artemisia (age 5-15)  some 'period' music (songs)
at Harvest War.  Filk would also be acceptable.

This is not a babysitting service, we will have MOY personnel on site and
possibly also MOM's or DAD's  to help 'manage' the children.

If you are interested in accepting this request, please contact me
directly.  My email address and telephone number are on the Loch Salann
web page under the Exchequer office.
http://www.lochsalann.org/officers.htm

Also if you are interested in volunteering time assisting with the other
youth activities, we will be running children's activities from 10 - 12
(boffer and mini's treasure hunt) and again from 1:30 - 5. Schedule to be
posted soon.  Contact me about that as well.

Thank you

Lady Bethoc
Harvest War Children/Youth Activities Steward