[Artemisia] Tourney point changes

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 13:27:35 CDT 2005

I have had to make a few changes in the points awarded thus far in the Tourney Circuit.  They were extra points awarded to team members that won the tourney, however, it was decided that when fighting as a team (whether they win or not) each member only gets one point.  This was decided a long time ago, but I failed to change the points until now.  I apologize for any mix up this may have made and if anyone has any comments......... please feel free to email me directly.

The changes are:

Sir Timmur was awarded 3 points for an event in Starkofen.  He now only get one.

The winning team from Hellsgate have been changed from two points each to one point each- Dahoud, Hrothgar, Kiath, Deegan, Murdoch, and Alexander.

Also, please take note that the first Tourney Circuit champion will be announced at the end of October Crown.  If you attended any tourneys outside of this Kingdom that qualify.... please let me know asap.  I had only 2 fighters report points from Glory and NO ONE has reported anything from Pennsic.

Please feel free to forward this to any other egroups.

Thanks,
Megen