[Artemisia] Raptor War/Grimes Creek Fire?

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Sun Sep 4 18:32:06 CDT 2005

We just came home from a day trip to Raptor War. Had a great time! We spent most of Saturday there but the fire was quite a distance from the site, it did not look as though it would affect the event at all. They had air tanker bombers dropping fire retardant and spotter planes running with them. There are also two fires burning close to Pocatello, one to the east & one to the west. We saw the smoke all the way in from the Burley area.