[Artemisia] Re: Crash space and vehicle ride availble...

Melody Kalkowski aka Jadwiga agentsaepenon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 18:10:23 CDT 2005

Yaasamiina,

I will continue with my current plans of renting a vehicle but have extended the nights of the hotel for the night of the 9th and 10th. I will not be able to pick up the vehicle till 6pm and will have to pack it after that so I will more then likly be arriving at the hotel around 10:30-11PM Friday night.

If you would like to call me to discuss more about this my cell phone is 253-218-8399

-Jadwiga

"In service, my reward"

Hello,
Guillaume and I may need to take you up on your crash space offer.
Since
we live in Boise, we would not need to share a ride, but could take you
along with us. Can you leave on Friday around 5pmish?
Yaasamiina