[Artemisia] need information in period punch embroidery

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 12 19:43:20 CDT 2005

I've never seen references to this as a type of embroidery known in the
SCA time period, and I've got most of the standard references for such.
  It may be that your sources (you said you'd seen "plenty [of]
references") are misinformed, or it may be that you've got sources of
which I'm unaware.  If you can give me more details about them, I could
do some further digging for you.
--Mst. Maire (period needlework, late period costuming, etc.)