[Artemisia] 2006 planning calendar

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Sep 14 15:20:58 CDT 2005

To all whom are wishing to know. I will be posting the first 6 months of the
2006 planning calendar later on this evening, on this list. The second 6
months will be posted tomorrow.
This is to let all who are "in the know" to review this list that I have and
then get back with me if there is any wrong information. The dates will be
correct, the event name and spelling may not be. That is why I am asking for
your input in the spelling and names.
  The Kingdom Law is still set for printing in the next few months.
  The Kingdom is in need of a Kingdom Chatelaine and Media Liason. Please
send your resume to me ASAP.
  I am also looking for a "drop dead" deputy. Anyone interested please send
me a resume.

  Thanks for all your hard work.

Ulric
Seneschal, Kingdom of Artemisia