[Artemisia] Otherhill..shire of thereof

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 20:36:51 CDT 2005

Greetings Frideger
Where is it exactly do you live?  I am in Lander Wyoming and we have fighter practices if you r interested. E me back off line at
thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Sir Thomas

Gene Smith <grvsmith at wyoming.com> wrote:
Hail, the List.

I was wondering if the Shire of Otherhill has any events or practices.
I have tried to contact the email addresses I have, but have heard
preceious little...and in fact nothing at all from the Seneschal.

I arrived here in June and still have yet to meet anyone.

Frideger.