[Artemisia] Otherhill..shire of thereof

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:14:13 CDT 2005

Hi Frideger

I was wondering where you disappeared to.  I was really hoping to see you at
coronation.

Sig doesnt have email ... or even a computer ... so I handle most of the
web-based stuff

Drop me a line off-list and I can get you a copy of the schedule ... such as
it is.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com