[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Event - classes and other information

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 16:22:30 CDT 2005

Greetings,

As my mistress is away, I will attempt to stand poorly
in her stead and answer a question that was brought
forth to this list earlier.

Will there be classes at the Crown Tourney event.
Yes!

The event is scheduled to begin on Friday evening, and
site opens at 4:00pm.  Things are still in planning
stages, but if the original plans go forward, there
will be tavern night festivities.

Saturday will features the Crown list, but it is
planned at this time, to also include several classes,
children's activities and games, lure coursing, an
archery shoot, a fabulous feast, and the Bard of
Artemisia Competition.

Sunday will feature the Kingdom Equestrian
Championship, there will again be classes, and a war
practice.

Site will not close until 5:00pm.

This is a wonderful, easy to access site just off I-84
between Twin Falls, Idaho, and Mountain Home, Idaho.
There are green, grassy fields for camping, and it is
at a lower elevation so it should not be to frigid at
night.  There are local hotels, on-site showers and
flush toilets, and other local amenities.

The event write up is in the September Sage Advice.

Please contact Mu'allemah Yaasamiin for more
information or if you'd like to volunteer to teach a
class.

In humble service,
Lady Auraelia de Medici

Lady Auraelia de Medici
Arn Hold Minister of Stables
Protégé to Mu'allemah Yaasamiin OL, OP, Cd'O