[Artemisia] Kingdom Web minister.

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:23:23 CDT 2005

Please forgive the band width, but would the kingdom web minister please
contact me offlist *jo_foster81(at)hotmail(dot)com*  at your earliest
convenience.  Outlook Express is fighting with the dread foe Browser at the
moment and the link will not work on my system at the moment, but I have
some update stuff for the Kingdom Web Page that may solve some conflicts
with those looking to find folks in Otherhill

We now return you to your regularly scheduled web walk ... already in
progress.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com