[Artemisia] 2006 planning calendar, July - December

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Sun Sep 18 11:26:44 CDT 2005

Well here goes the second half. If you find any mistakes please email me privately so we don't tie up the list. I will entertain additions and changes until this Wednesday then I will send it to the Sage Advice for publishing.

artemisianseneschal at msn.com<mailto:artemisianseneschal at msn.com>

Thanks,
Ulric
Seneschal type dude

July, 2006

1  - Outlands - Glory

7-9 - Sentinals Keep - Hellsgate

14-16 - Stan Wyrm - Dragons Tear

           Loch Salann - Camping event

21-23 - Castelleone Nuovo - Gaelic Games / Shire Birthday

22  - Arnhold - Challenge of Sherwood

29  - Silver Keep - Camping event

August, 2006

4-6 - Kingdom Collegium / Equestrian Championships

11-13 - Dragonmarch - Artemisian Games

17-20 - Stan Wyrm, Silverkeep, Castelleone Nuovo - Phoenix Rising

18-20 - Twae Linnes - Hearthwarming

25-27 - Gryphon's Lair - Midge March Melee'

Northgate - Whipping Wind III

Sept, 2006

1-4 - Arn Hold - Raptor War

9  - Kingdom Coronation

15-17 - Cote du Ciel - Harvest War

22-24 - Crystal Crags - Barbarian Bash

24  - Arn Hold - Museum comes to life (demo)

30  - Bronzehelm - ?

        1000 Eyes - Barons Champion / Arts and Sciences

Oct, 2006

7  - Loch Salann - Baronesses Champion / Arts and Sciences / Baronial Birthday

14- Kingdom, Crown Tourney

21  - Sentinals Keep - Harvest Court

       Gryphon's Lair - Masked Ball

       Ard Ruadh - ?

28  - Twae Linnes - Iron Ball Tourney

Nov, 2006

4  - OPEN

11  - Arn Hold - Feast of Fools

       Arrows Flight - Toys for Tots

18  - 1000 Eyes - Baronial Birthday

25  - OPEN

Dec, 2006

2  - Cote du Ciel - Shire Birthday

      Stan Wyrm - Yule Feast / Arts and Sciences

9  - Loch Salann - Solstice Court

16  - OPEN

23  - OPEN

30  - OPEN