[Artemisia] RE: Horsy for dinner...

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 16:15:28 CDT 2005

Wow, one flippant remark and we have a whole new discussion, one that
doesn't involve "Morgan is such a $#*@#(*^@(^$%" (nice change, that) ;-)

Excellency, it's been my (unfortunate) experience that just about anything,
when "cut and cooked right" (read "lots of seasoning") is tasty.  I still
love a good fried rabbit.

Morgan