[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 08:54:52 CDT 2005

Should be the second to the last weekend in May.I believe that would be 19-21. It runs Thursday to Sunday. I will post updates as Schattentor gets their website up and going. I will be attending from Arnhold.

Lady Syeira of Schattentor

PS Alexander, if you would like I will handle updates for Artemisia since I am living out here now.

caointiarn <caointiarn1 at juno.com> wrote:
So we should mark our calendars for WHEN?
Caointiarn {who would like to attend this event and GLORY! next year}

> Greeting Unto the great kingdom of Artemisia I invite you all to attened
Quest for Camelot 2006 In the Kingdom of Northshield.Shire of Schattentor
Rapid City, SD

> YIS
>
> Alexander MacNIchol

Lady Syeira of Schattentor