[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot

LAM silvusdraconus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 12:08:46 CDT 2005

Greeting Lady syeria you are right  on the dates the site should open on that thursday being the 18th and that would be great if you would like to handle the updates I will just send new info has it planned to you.

YIS

Alexander MacNichol

Syeira <ladysyeira at yahoo.com> wrote:
Should be the second to the last weekend in May.I believe that would be 19-21. It runs Thursday to Sunday. I will post updates as Schattentor gets their website up and going. I will be attending from Arnhold.

Lady Syeira of Schattentor

PS Alexander, if you would like I will handle updates for Artemisia since I am living out here now.

caointiarn wrote:
So we should mark our calendars for WHEN?
Caointiarn {who would like to attend this event and GLORY! next year}

> Greeting Unto the great kingdom of Artemisia I invite you all to attened
Quest for Camelot 2006 In the Kingdom of Northshield.Shire of Schattentor
Rapid City, SD

> YIS
>
> Alexander MacNIchol

Lady Syeira of Schattentor