[Artemisia] Scribal Thank You

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Fri Sep 23 10:41:00 CDT 2005

Thank you to he following gentles who donated their time, energy, and materials to produce scrolls (and words to go on the scrolls)throughout the reign of Their Graces Sean and Caryn (in no particular order, and hopefully remembering everyone):
Lord Andrew MacEth
THL Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury
Lady Bethany of Windermere
Don Wilhelm Silberhammer
THL Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers
Sir Tearlach MacMillan
Lord Bjarki Hvitabjarnarson
Baron Conrad von Zuberbuhler
Sir Edmund du Porte
THL Lecelina O'Brien of Mountshannon
Duke Sean Kirkpatrick Tarragon
Duchess Caryn von Katzenberg
Baroness Dierdre of Kerry
Lady Joscelin Raye
Lady Ra'fia (of the Outlands)
THL Giliana Attewatyr
Lady Danielle Alavaine de Licorne
Lady Padragian
THL Ulric de Dalyhel
Lord Wulf the Yeoman
Lady Volterra Greyhart
Lady Gwenhwyvar ferch Tewdrig
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar
Baroness Rachel Ashton
THL Raven Macleod
THL Sajah
Dame Varia Goffe

I really appreciate all the efforts and support I have received, both as Royal Scribe for the Reign of Sean III and Caryn II, and as Sable Plume Pursuivant.

Don't forget, there are still backlog assignments!!  If you want one, contact me!!

-thea

THL Theodora of Trebizond
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
Kingdom of Artemisia

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach