[Artemisia] Collegium and Soup of Vahalla

Robert Woodruff notfrmmars at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 16:01:17 CDT 2005

Greetings,
I've volunteered to autocrat the Kingdom Collegium, I know, what's wrong with me right? I really can feel your support and compassion for my situation and for that of the Barony of GL. I can only hope that you, yes you, are willing to extend a helping hand, I'm right aren't I? Great, I knew I could count on all of you. That's why I'm sure that the turn out will be tremendous!

The gracious  Herzogin Albreda Wolfkeeper is encouraging all who want to take classes or teach classes, please see her for all that.

The Barony of Gryphon' Lair will be providing a fund raising luncheon of Soup and Bread. Marsielle and I will be coordinating this Kingdom fund raiser lunch. This will consist of Soup and Fresh bread, boy will that hall smell great. We would like members of the populace to make soup and bread. I understand there is enough room to warm up the soup and bake some bread. So, if the populace would like to have the soup and bread prepared before hand that would save a lot of room in the kitchen. I would like to see all the soup and breads made from period recipes, if you don't mind. Sorry, no cans, powders or magic beans, or even Andy Warhol paintings.

Please, let me know who would like to prepare soup and or bread so that a bit of coordinating can be done. The final date for confirming your entry will be November 2.

I would also appreciate documentation for your item. That can be on a 3x5 card if you like, give the basics, who, what, when, where, and why. There will be a populace judging with beans and a cup for each, so if you don't make something, tell us which is your favorite. The winner will be declared the Kingdom Soup Maven ( with their Majesties and their Excellencies permission, of course. ) and be presented with a golden ladle or a cutting board for the Rising Artemisian Bread Baker Inspiration. You could even teach a class on how you made your soup, if you clear it with Duchess Albreda first.
Well I hope that sounds like fun, does it?

The site is the Clearfield Community Church. Due to the nature of the site, alcohol and pets are prohibited. There are classrooms available off-site should the need arise.
There will not be activities planned for children. There are many areas on site that are off-limits to children. Children are not allowed to run the halls. Anyone not complying with the rules will be asked to leave site with no refund of site fee.We ask for your assistance in maintaining a good relationship with this site by complying with these restrictions.
Directions: Take your best route to I-15. From either direction, take Clearfield Exit # 335. From the North, take a right off the exit, from the south, turn left (away from Hill AFB), and get in the left turn lane. The second light is Main St. Turn left. Take Main/State St. until you get to 200 S. It is the first set of lights after Center St. Turn left. The Clearfield Community Church is just a few blocks on the corner of 500E. The church is on your left. There are parking lots in the side front and back of the church, with handicapped parking. Entrance is in the rear. Site is less than a mile from the I-15 exit. Signs will be posted where UDOT allows. For a map to site click here.
Please feel free to visit the site dedicated to this years collegium http://www.freewebs.com/gryphonslair/collegium.htm

The event will take place November 5, 2205

Bon Appetite,
Bedlam