[Artemisia] Order of Precedence back on line

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 06:19:22 CDT 2005

Laird Sean, trust me on this-

NEVER broadcast your sneaky jokes until AFTER you've done it!  Now THEY will
be watching for it!

Take my word for it, voice of experience.

BTW, I know I've never said this before, but I should have- thanks for
maintaining the OP.  I'm glad we have someone concerned enough to think
about it while sitting in an airport.

Morgan Blaidd Du