[Artemisia] The Maple...Back in Production

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Sep 28 17:05:51 CDT 2005

Greetings Fair Artemisia!

After an extremely long hiatus, the Kingdom Arts Newsletter is gearing
up to go back into production.

On the housekeeping end, all people who had subscriptions but wondered
where their outstanding issues went, they are still there.

NOTE: I will NOT be taking any new subscriptions until after November
1st, so I can get the database back online and everyone's mailing
information and our procedures back up to date with the new Kingdom
Exchequer. This time will also allow us to reevaluate any change in
production costs and any other boggles the Post Office may throw our
way. If there is a change in subscription price, it will take effect
with new subscriptions, not those currently on the books. For those who
are new to the newsletter, when we have material, we attempt to publish
a hearty newsletter twice a year, mailed first class rather than a few
items every month (...although I would be willing to entertain that, if
there is cause. New ideas are great too. Talk to me.)

We need SUBMISSIONS. Lots of them. Articles, How-to's, Recipies,
stories, pictures, poems, artwork, you name it. If we don't have
material to work with, we can't print future upcoming issues of the
Maple. We are also overdue to contribute to a Sage Advice Arts Issue as
well. So bottom line, The Arts in Artemisia need your support!

Those of you who have graciously submitted your work (and been patiently
waiting for publication) I thank you. You'll see it soon. If you have
never thought about submitting your work...well here is your chance! If
you as readers have any questions or ideas on things you would like to
see or submit please contact me privately.

Much More Later!! :)

In Service to the Arts and Artemisia;

Baroness Juliana nic Lachlainn,
Maple Editor