[Artemisia] Scruffy the Master Smooge

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Sat Apr 1 11:32:51 CST 2006

After being gone for so long, it warms my heart to come back and see
that people remember such a great person as Scruffy.  He was a warm,
sweet, fun-loving guy, who reminded me often that if I wasn't having fun
playing, what was the point?  He was kind, and what I envisioned as
chivalrous...with a sassy grin thrown in!

Iris