[Artemisia] post on the chirurgeons list about Artemisia

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Sat Apr 1 17:04:00 CST 2006

The following is a post originally intended for the Kingdom
Chirurgeon list that was accidentally misposted to the SCA-
chirurgeons list.  I have forwarded it to this list since it
mentioned alleged events in our beloved kingdom.  FYI, this missive
appears to be addressed to Dame Eleanor Isabeau de Coeur/Dr.
Elisabeth ("Beth") Carlock, the Society Corporate Chirurgeon.
ttfn
Therasia