[Artemisia] Fundraiser at Crown

Judy Chapman chapman at lolopeak.com
Sat Apr 1 18:56:59 CST 2006

Greetings to the gentle people of Artemisia,

There will be a Kingdom fundraiser held at Crown Tourney next Saturday in the Barony of Sentinels' Keep.  Little hollow containers (plastic Easter eggs) will be sold for $1 each.  Inside each one will be candy or a prize or a ticket for a prize.

If you have SCA related items that you could donate, please bring them to the event.  Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the city of Missoula will not allow us to put out any of our sandwich board signs.  However the Missoula County Fair Grounds are not that hard to find and once you find the fair grounds, we are on the north side.  (Here is the Missoula valley the big "M" on the mountain is to the east.)

Baroness Judith