[Artemisia] Fundraiser at Crown

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 1 23:14:05 CST 2006

Uh, Niall, they've changed that intersection, and it can be pretty funky,
even for locals.  (Malfunction, for those of you traveling here next week,
is the intersection where South Ave, Brooks/Hwy 93, and Russell St all meet.
South Ave runs East/West, Russell runs N/S, and Brooks is slantwise (NE/SW).
The fairgrounds are right off the intersection, though.  The SCA's part of
the grounds is on the South Ave side, roughly across from the Goodwill
Store.
--Maire