[Artemisia] RE: [Artemisia Alphabet soup

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Sun Apr 2 15:29:51 CDT 2006

Oh, Conrad, you don't have to make them up yourself!  I've always liked mine
(given to me by the Red Queen of Hearts):

AEHIH-QRH-KoF:  Ambassadress Extr'ordinaire to Her Imperial Highness, Queen
Red Heart, Kingdom of Flaminga - who unfortunately has not been seen in
quite some time - probably because she is in the Croquet Tournemant of Red
Hearts which takes 18 years to complete (unless one runs out of flamingo
mallets....).  In case you are not quite _up_ on the game - the balls are
'rounded' hedgehogs who know better than to be found 'uncurled'....

Surely at some point you've met her - anyone with "Red" is always looked
upon as "interesting" and would be brought - I mean called into her Court.

HE Bronwen