[Artemisia] Looking for contact info

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Thu Apr 6 21:52:47 CDT 2006

Greetings to one and all,

I am trying to find contact information for either His Excellency Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace or Her Excellency Mistress Aquilanne Jessica Grace. In is in connection with Uprising XX and the fact that they were the second Baron and Baroness of Our Fair Barony. If anyone knows how to reach either of them, would you please either pass the contact info on to me or ask them to contact if you do not feel comfortable giving out their info to me. I can be reached at pandabr at srv.net

Thank you for your assistance.

Baroness Antoinette
(Their great, great, great, great granddaughter according to the Baronial family tree)