[Artemisia] MEW--corrected Information

Elsbet Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 10:03:32 CDT 2006

Greetings all,
  Upon travelling by I-15 to Provo Center Street this weekend, I noticed that the exit number is NOT 267, as it was, but exit 265. Evil, evil UDOT trolls.  In any case, please make your way to Provo by I-15 and take EXIT 265, Provo Center Street, head East, and follow the rest of the directions as published in the event announcement.

  Also, our MEW autocrat, m'lord Michael MacCranney, is having technical difficulties with his phone, so that's not the best way to reach him.  You can reach him by e-mail (as listed in the event announcement), or contact m'lady Ash at (801) 687-1933.

  Unless you're a merchant.  In that case, you should contact Lady Bronwyn y Cardigan to make merchanting arrangements for MEW. :-)

  Event announcement is posted to Arrows' Flight web site.

  It's going to be a great event!

  In service,

  Lady Elsbet
Seneschal