[Artemisia] Calling ALL Artemisian Chroniclers & Seneschals!

Sage Advice koasageadvice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:05:16 CDT 2006

Greetings!

I would like to have a short meeting with all Artemisian Chroniclers
attending Convocation.  If you are a Seneschal and do not have a chronicler
and are going to be at Convocation, you are welcome to attend this meeting
to find out how to get a newsletter going.  A more specific meeting time
will be on the schedule at the door.

Also, Seneschals, some Chroniclers are not reporting to me.  I am going to
assume they are NEW to the position and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Please have your area Chronicler contact me as soon as possible or meet up
with me at Convocation so I can get the proper paperwork filled out
including, but not limited to WARRANT forms.  :-)   There is also a Yahoo
Group exclusively for Artemisian Chroniclers that can help with several
questions a chronicler may have.  If your area Chronicler is not on this
list, please have them email me at:  koasageadvice at gmail.com  to request
membership as soon as possible.

Thanks Bunches!
Lady Freydis