[Artemisia] interest announcement

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:36:51 CDT 2006

Permission granted to forward to any e-list within the boundaries of
Artemisia

I am contemplating the diverse wisdom of developing a curriculum that might
be available through the Artemisian University, but geared specifically to
heraldry coursework.

Please contact me ... offlist of course ... either at sageherald at yahoo.com
or my direct e-mail, and let me know what you think.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled frolic, already in progress.

Cheers

Malkin
Goldenwing

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan