[Artemisia] Calling ALL Artemisian Chroniclers & Seneschals!

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Mon Apr 10 22:08:01 CDT 2006

PRIVATE FROM YAAS

Are you going to run an equestrian meeting too? The Earl Marshal usually
runs a marshals meeting. Last time, Ronan postponed any questions
dealing with equestrians until the end and then he ended the meeting
before we were heard. I believe Duke Allan will 'hear' us.

Anywhoo, let me know if I can help.
Yaas