[Artemisia] Calling ALL Artemisian Chroniclers & Seneschals!

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Tue Apr 11 12:06:02 CDT 2006

Ooops! I apologize to the list. Meant to change the address. Labeled
private because it doesn't directly relate to the subject line.

Lady Freydis has taken the position of Minister of the Royal Stables,
along with the Kingdom Chronicler, and  I know her plate will be full
that day. Sometimes these kingdom positions take up much time and effort
to stay on track, be heard and solve any problems or misunderstandings.

Yaasamiina