[Artemisia] Vivat to Their Royal Highnesses

Donna P azicecats at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 14:01:19 CDT 2006

>>Their Highnesses Timmur and Tianna were invested on the field, with
His Highness Timmur saying some beautiful words to Her Highness that left
many in the gallery teary-eyed.

  Big congrats.  Welcome to the club.  Let us know if you need anything, if you happen to travel down our way

  Countess Gabriela and Duke Sir Arthur
  Atenveldt

Donna

"Senility Prayer"... God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."