[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] Quest Teachers-- Second Call

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 14:51:27 CDT 2006

Forwarded from Schattentor list

  Syeira Of Schattentor, but currently of Arnhold

  To: List Northshield <northshield at northshield.org>,
Schattentor <schattentor at yahoogroups.com>
From: Wendy Kellogg <wfkellogg at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:40:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [schattentor] Quest Teachers-- Second Call

  Greetings my fellows!

  Quest for Camelot is still in need of teachers of various classes! If you are coming to Quest, please consider teaching a class on your particular form of A&S. We have several new people to whom Quest will be their first event, and they are eager to learn. And of course there are also those of us who are just looking for something new to learn and do! So contact me ASAP to reserve your teaching slot!

  YIS,
  Caecilia di Tre Rosa
  Quest Coordinator
  wfkellogg at yahoo.com