[Artemisia] THANKS

Judy Chapman chapman at lolopeak.com
Wed Apr 12 16:54:47 CDT 2006

Greetings to All from Baroness Sentinels' Keep, Judith of Sherburn, Event-Steward for Crown Tourney

I wish to take a moment of your time to express my gratitude to everyone for attending, enjoying and helping at Crown Tourney.  All of you made it into a very special day..

Special thanks go to the following people.

Members of Our Baronial Guard; Lord Cormac, m'lord Kolbeinn, m'lord Mal-duin, m'lord Domnhal for setting up and tearing down pavilions and erics, also hall clean-up.
HE Uggedei, Qadi Dahoud, Lady Renee and (?) for setting up their pavilions for use.
HL Dederick and m'lady Vigdis for spending most of their day at the Troll table.
HE Bronwen and Dame Annys for organizing, preparing and running the Kingdom fund raiser.
Mistress Maire with HE Gefjon for planning, preparing and serving lunch.
Any one else that I might have missed.

And to each and every one of you for making it a great event, thank you.