[Artemisia] Come to the Feast of St Pyre (Cote du Ciel April 22)

Bartholomew Hightower bartholomew at coteduciel.org
Tue Apr 18 00:50:03 CDT 2006

This weekend in the Shire of Cote du Ciel we'll be celebrating the Feast
of St Pyre, our venerable and flammable patron saint.  You can get all
the details from the event website (
http://www.coteduciel.org/pyrefeast06.htm ), but here are some highlights:

* Their Majesties and Thier Highnesses will be there.

* There will be a heavy tournament.  The winner of the tournement gets a
custom dyed-silk pennant, in his or her design.

* There will be a rapier tournament.

* There will be an open Arts and Sciences competition,  so bring your
latest projects to share.

* The feast hall will have a canopied gallery and large stained glass
windows to set the right mood.

* The site is discreetly damp within the feast hall only -- strictly dry
elsewhere.

* It will be a great day, with great weather, and a splendid time is
guaranteed for all!

* The feast is limited to 60 persons.  Send your reservations to
Mistress Rebecca Chatterton mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
<mailto:mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com>  435-753-7374 before 9pm

* map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Logan&state=ut&address=290+North+400+East&zoom=8