[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Apr 22 13:18:20 CDT 2006

Just a reminder that May 1st and the last day you can mail in your
Pre-Registration for Uprising XX (and pay with a personal check) is fast
approaching.  Parking has just about filled the second column, so lots of
great parking is left, but remember it's all assigned, first come first
serve (So PLEASE include your vehicle information on your pre-reg form!)

Now in case anyone wants a last minute word with me in person, I will be at
Convocation next week, and yes, I will have forms and be taking them.  I
will also have site maps, incase anyone wants to see the parking layout, or
maybe even land allocation.

Back to work for me, hope to see everyone at Uprising!!!

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War?  www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.