[Artemisia] Convocation Schedule !!!

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:22:30 CDT 2006

I've posted it a couple of times, but it seems the Arie is hold my emails
for almost a week.

Not good, not good at all with Convocation in two days.

Freydis

Here it is again:

Site Opens  9:00am

Kingdom Officers meeting:     10:00 - 11:00
Seneschals meeting:             11:00 - 11:30
Calendar Planning meeting:    11:30 - 12:30

Lunch Break  12:30 - 1:30

Group Meetings:
ALL Marshals         1:30 - 2:30
Landed Baronial      2:00 - 2:30  >>>  Chroniclers Meeting over lapping
Chivalry                  2:30 - 3:00  >>>  Ladies in Waiting Meeting
over lapping
Laurels                  3:00 - 3:30
Pelicans                3:30 - 4:00
White Scarf           4:00 - 4:30