[Artemisia] RE: Collegium Bids

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Apr 27 15:58:20 CDT 2006

Greetings, all.
Based on the number of private email responses I have received about this message I posted over a week ago, but just now came through, I am sensing there is a concern about bundling equestrian activities with collegium.

I am just the messenger here.  That message was posted at Their Majesties' request.  If you want to put in a bid but cannot host equestrian activities, please contact Them. They may be willing to entertain a bid for just the collegium, but I do not know that one way or the other.

The decision was made to combine the equestrian champion event with Collegium during calendar planning **a year ago**, but the word apparently did not get out.  If you have any further questions or concerns, I will do what I can to assist, but I really encourage anyone to contact Their Majesties.

Thanks,
thea
Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Chatelaine to TRM Michael and Sati
Kingdom of Artemisia

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach