[Artemisia] RE: Collegium Bids

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:51:54 CDT 2006

Good Point.  Putting them together is a bit much, BUT there are people that
have wanted to teach equestrian classes and they are much easier done *with*
the horse than without.  And it is not impossible, just think positive.  :-)

Being the KEO & KC I will be SURE to bring this up in the calendar meeting
for CAREFUL discussion for this next year.

SMILES!!
Freydis
  - in Convocation TORNADO today!