[Artemisia] Ren Faire

Kimi Singson kimisuejoia at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:43:15 CDT 2006

Greetings good gentles!
Next week our cousins to the south will be hosting Kingdom Arts and Sciences
and we, citizens of the Barony of Gryphon's Lair, wish to add to the
enticement for traveling through our noble barony. May 4th-6th our home city
of Ogden will host Utahs first annual Renaissance Festival and Fantasy Faire
( http://www.utahrenfest.com/ ) and have asked for our support. So for those
of you traving to Kingdom A&S next week we extend the following invitation;

Come early and fight!

Friday evening at 7:00 pm their Excellencies Thorvald and Bianca will be
hosting a prize tournament of cote armor. There is a limited amount of crash
space available for those wishing to attend. We will be hosting a display of
Medieval life including Arts, Arms and Armor and invite all to contribute,
the faire will be offering free admission to those who are actively
assisting us at this demo.
We are in no way trying to compete with the scheduled Kingdom event, just
offering a supplement to those already coming through our barony and an
option for those not attending A&S. So, if you can forgive our hosting city
for scheduling a Demo that overlaps a Kingdom Event, please come out and
join the festivity and fighting! For more information or to reserve space
please contact me offline at Kimisuejoia AT Hotmail DOT Com.
In service,
Sofi (the Crabby)