[Artemisia] Lady Freydis needs some MEN help.

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:17:45 CDT 2006

HAHHAAA!!!   Get your attention?  GREAT!

I'm looking for a few good men to be so kind to help me load the Baronial
Pavilions Wednesday evening before fighter practice in Arnhold.  Should only
take about 30 minutes, Yaas and I cannot lift the tents by ourselves and
would appreciate ANY help.  Any takers, just meet up at 5:30ish at the
Baronial Storage Shed.  I'd barter/bribe with the beverage of your choice if
you let me know what to bring AHEAD of time.

I'm also looking for a few more MUSCLE BOUND MEN to help set up those
wonderful Baronial tents on Thursday evening at the site.  I'd even COOK a
hot meal for those that helped set up as well as bring your cold beverage of
choice for a barter/bribe.  Just let me know how many steaks, chicken and/or
shrimp skewers I need to bring to throw on the BBQ.

Contact me via email or my phone # is on the Kingdom website.

Thanks so much!!!
~Forever diseased with Helium hand,
Lady Freydis