[Artemisia] update on Shauna

J. Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Aug 2 22:59:50 CDT 2006

Greetings from Athenais, sending this message from Shauna's computer.

For those of you who receive this multiple times, I apologize; I'm
trying for coverage for both SCA and mundane purposes.

Jacquie, a.k.a. Shauna, entered the hospital Sunday evening for shoulder
pain, pneumonia, and a leg infection. While the pneumonia and shoulder
pain have improved, the leg infection---now diagnosed as
cellulitis---worsened today. The doctors have decided to add another
I.V. tonight and keep her for at least one more day, meaning that the
earliest she will be released will be tomorrow.

If anyone wishes to send cards or other well-wishes, please send them to
her home and I'll make sure that she gets them. For those of you who
have already e-mailed her, your messages have greatly improved her
spirits. Thank you. Every good word counts for much, much more than you
might realise right now.

-Athenais