[Artemisia] Bead AD- and info on Byzantine chain class

CeltCrafts at aol.com CeltCrafts at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 18:42:00 CDT 2006

I have a new shipment of beads in, and there were so many beads, they  pulled
one of my peg boards off of the wall in the store!  I have listed  the best
ones on the misc bead page of my web site.  For those of you who  live closer,
you'll have to come in to see the rest!

I don't have any 4mm round Czech beads on the web site, but if you are
looking for them, email me about the color you are looking  for...  I have lots of
colors!  I'm selling them in strands of 50  beads for $2.25.

For those of you in Utah, I will be teaching a class on Byzantine chain
making August 24 at 5:00 p.m. and the cost will be $40.  I need people to  pre pay
for this class so I can have all the jump rings ordered.

I will be doing more fusing and more ceramic things next week, and I'll  send
another post when I get those listed.  Thanks!

Kerry
_www.celtcraftdesigns.com_ (http://www.celtcraftdesigns.com/)
_www.thebeadcoop.com_ (http://www.thebeadcoop.com/)
_www.localbeadstores.com_ (http://www.localbeadstores.com/)