[Artemisia] FWD: Major Merchant Happiness!!

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:53:24 CDT 2006

Forwarded from the Arrows Flight list. Bronwyn doesn't get the opportunity
to post nearly as much as she'd like, and she's rather tied up in Crown
Tourney prep right now.

~~~~~~~
Okay so I just had to share. Calontir trim is going to be at Crown!!
If you don't know why to be excited about this please check out their
website. I am so excited to have such a high quality merchant from so
very far away come to our event.

Bronwyn

For those who have never had the fortune to run amok^H^H^H stroll
thru their tent filled with racks and racks of trim at Estrella,
check out http://www.calontirtrim.com/catalog.htm

Aurora de Portugal
BLS trim lover