[Artemisia] Raptor War Merchants and SCA Yard Sale...

Elina (Crystal) crystalh73 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 18:18:20 CDT 2006

Greetings dear Cousins.

  We are currently looking far and wide for anyone that is would like to Merchant at Raptor War.  There is no fee for this, however, we do ask that you donate an item for the Kingdom Fundraiser to be held at this event.

  We will also be having an SCA Yard Sale which will take place all day Saturday on Merchant's Row.  Anyone can bring items, we just ask that you sign up to sit at the tent for a 1 hour shift.  You will be in charge of getting your item(s) on site, (possibly off site if they don't sell, unless you want to donate them to the Kingdom Fundraiser).

  Anyone interested in Merchanting or Yard Saleing, please contact:

  Lady Lysette Devereux
  hamilton_blodgett(at)hotmail.com

  In Friendship and Service,
  Lady Elina Knarrarbringa