[Artemisia] Large fight practice

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:25:24 CDT 2006

Hi all,

We are planning a large fight practice and Barbeque for Sunday, August 20th
to be held in the Shire of Silverkeep (mka Bozeman/Belgrade area, MT). Along
with people from Silverkeep, we have people coming from Castelleone (mka
Helena), hopefully people from Bronzehelm (mka Billings) and maybe even
people from Sentinels Keep (mka Missoula)!

The fight practice will be held at the Lewis and Clark Park in Belgrade, MT
on Sunday, August 20th. It will start around 12:00 noon and run until 5:00
pm, although we can stay later if we wish.

There will be heavy armored fighting, as well as rapier fighting if there is
enough interest. Those who are not fighting, please come too! Bring an artsy
craft type thing to work on, or just come and visit with the rest of us!

We will also be doing a Barbeque during the practice. Bring your own meat to
grill and your own drinks. Please bring a munchie type item as well to share
with others (i.e. chips, veggies, etc.)

This will be a great opportunity to strengthen neighborly ties and visit
with friends, as well as the obvious....fighting with people you don't get
to fight with very often! Increase your skill...get ready for Whipping
Winds....get ready for Crown Tourney!

Directions to park:  Take your best route to Belgrade, MT  Head north on
Jackrabbit, (follow signs to the airport)  Turn right (heading east) on Main
street, go past 4 way stop.  Turn left on Davis (next to the fire
department) .  The park is directly behind the fire department.  Anyone
needing further directions please feel free to email  lkinzy at prodigy.net
(Lady Rozalija). If you are driving and get lost, you can also call me
(Baroness Katya) on my cell 406-579-1438.

Please let me or Lady Rozalija know if you have any questions or ideas; we
are hoping there will be a great turnout and we will all have a great time!!

I hope to see you there,

Katya in Raudhara
raudhara at hotmail.com